Join our team!
Let′s share the path to success.
«Men wanted for hazardous journey. Low wages, bitter cold, long hours of complete darkness. Safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in event of success.»
Ernest Shackleton, 1913.
Join us on an exciting journey of discovery
While it might not exactly be a life-threatening journey to the South Pole, working for a technology start-up company can often entail similar challenges and calls for a heroic attitude in striving for ambitious objectives. All this despite there being no guarantee of receiving recognition for your work, with fame and glory only coming along in the event of success. JANZZ.technology is one of these young and innovative technology companies that is nevertheless willing to embark on this adventure and has set itself the objective of helping to shape the future. Our team of experts therefore show great passion in completing their work, are highly motivated and have a desire and will to change the world.
If you would like to join us on our road to success, we would be delighted to hear from you. We are constantly on the lookout for new, ambitious and hard-working employees wanting to embark on a career at our technology start-up company. We are particularly interested in intelligent, versatile individuals with, for example, experience in the area of ICT project management, expertise in the field of ICT development, the ability to communicate in more than one language, and knowledge of the semantic web and/or knowledge graphs, linguistics, etc.
Direct via email
Via our contact form
Or you can of course get in touch by registering at www.janzz.jobs with a free code, entering a JANZZ search and telling us directly which qualifications, skills and experience you possess that perfectly match our requirements.
Business Development Manager BtoG Indonesia (100%)
who wants to play a central role within an emerging start-up. As a business development, sales and customer integration guru, you will support the organization with complex processes and activities of the various JANZZ.technology teams and initiatives in Switzerland and in Indonesia. You are flexible, attentive, precise, communicative and recognize a problem before it becomes one. You have proven experience in selling highly complex solutions, preferably in the IT and/or the government digitalization industry, a strong interest in cutting edge technologies, you are (preferably) a true Digital Native and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment. You have detailed knowledge about what it takes to coordinate, manage and drive sales and customer integration in a fast-growing and worldwide operating start-up. You will master your core tasks easily and with excellent quality, while also taking on new projects that will move JANZZ.technology (and your career!) forward.
- Minimum of a BA/BS in Political Science, Marketing, Language/Linguistics, Education or Engineering Background in Data Science, AI/ML or highly complex IT solutions, preferrable from the Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
- Preferably a Digital Native with a passion for new technological developments.
- Three to five years’ experience in making the impossible possible (e.g. in connection with business development, sales, operational processes, process design, project management, RFPs/public Tenders and customer integration), experience with either cloud services, software or HR-Tech and BtoG in the Indonesian Market.
- Excellent Business development and Sales Skills with a highly developed and systematic self-organization in a similar industry and/or international environment and a strong and reliable network of high-level contacts with national and provincial governments, public organizations and private associations such as Kadin, press and media and other stakeholders across the Indonesian market.
- Independent working style as well as a high level of self-initiative, composure and confident handling of ambiguities.
- Team player with the ability to work across departments.
- Ability to set priorities and manage projects in an extremely fast-moving and challenging environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in perfect Bahasa Indonesia (essential), preferably bi-lingual or mother tongue Bahasa Indonesia and English and with at least a third language like Spanish, French, Chinese, Arabic or German.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Competent use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willing to commit to frequent travel and longer, very intensive working visits to Indonesia and the different Islands and provinces.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for all business development and sales activities and handling of demanding customer inquiries with the Indonesia Government and various Ministries and authorities as well as with organizations such as Kadin, universities, etc.
- Business development, sales, planning, organization and implementation of long-term, highly complex IT projects and services with a strong focus on XAI-based labor market management systems.
- Preparation and coordination of presentations, sales pitches, RFPs/Tenders, demonstrations, and live events (conferences, trade fairs, etc.)
- Participation in the content development for all sales channels, corporate communications and public relations.
- Close cooperation with management, development teams and customers.
- Market research in the areas of labor market and HR-Tech, semantic web, machine learning and AI.
- Participation in the further development of the business cases and products of JANZZ.technology.
Available: Immediately or by agreement
Place of work: Zurich Wollishofen (Switzerland) or partly remote e.g. from Indonesia (max 25% of the working time)
Swiss/European citizenship or work permit required
We look forward to hearing from you and receiving a detailed electronic application. Please note that we only consider direct applications to email@example.com.
Spread the word!
And earn money as a JANZZ ambassador
We are on the lookout around the world for JANZZ ambassadors who will raise public awareness of JANZZ.jobs and our products and solutions within their home country, region, university, web community or on their blog. Do you have a large community, your own blog or a Twitter channel? Make regular posts about JANZZ.technology and earn a little money every month. The offer is ideal for students and web enthusiasts from all countries and language areas worldwide.
Have we sparked your interest? If so, please send some detailed information about yourself and your activities to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to show you how you can also benefit financially from JANZZ.technology.