Every day, JANZZ.technology’s dedicated team of IT supporters and engineers work on improving the quality and extent of the ontology JANZZon!. Over the past couple of weeks, the focus was on growing the ontology’s reach by implementing even more languages and national occupation classifications.
Improvements on the ontology:
- Implementation of O*Net completed
- The Singaporean classifications SSEC 2015 and SSOC 2015 90% completed
- Several thousands of skills added to the ontology in Arabic
- Many occupations added to the Dutch classifications BO&C and SBC.
New additions to the ontology:
- Chinese trad, and Chinese simplified, Swedish, Finnish and Japanese now available for ISCO-08 and selected national classifications such as the Finnish Ammattiluokitus 2010
- Integration of the European classification for skills, competences, qualifications and occupations, ESCO