Expert advice on data structuring, ontologies and semantic matching.
In this specialist field, JANZZ.technology offers inter alia the following consulting services:
- Design and concept development, as well as the structuring and modelling of ontologies
- Structuring and mapping of complex, multilingual data in the field of job descriptions and skills
- Implementation of semantic matching
JANZZ.technology uses semantic technologies to optimize selection and recruitment processes, thereby substantially boosting the efficiency of previous matching results. At the same time, an extended and improved use of databases, taxonomies and existing ontologies with job-related content is facilitated. Classification standards already used by existing databases are included in order to ensure that proper account is taken of broader contexts.
In this conjunction, JANZZ.technology can provide you with expert advice on:
- Searching and determining optimum data sources and classification systems, including data architecture
- Selecting possible uses for semantic technologies and applications
- Determining the ROI of semantic technologies
- Using semantic matching to optimize databases of job descriptions and skills
- Modelling knowledge within the context of occupations and skills profiles
- Critically observing and assessing existing data (incl. analysis of how suited the data is in terms of matching) in the fields of occupations, skills and qualifications
- Evaluating and analyzing existing taxonomies and modelling ontologies
- Developing individual modelling processes using a variety of tools such as Protégé, semafora OntoStudio, SKOS Editor or TopBraid Composer
In addition to providing consulting services and instruction in conjunction with data integration projects and applications with semantic matching, JANZZ.technology also offers ongoing support and consulting services throughout longer-term and more complex projects. Furthermore, services relating to the evaluation of client data and consulting in conjunction with further questions in the field of data on job descriptions, qualification and skills are also offered.
Typical use case: «build or buy?»
A recurring and important question in the area of data and ontologies is whether it is better to develop and maintain your own ontology or whether it makes sense to purchase one at some point or use one (e.g. in the form of an SaaS solution). This question is particularly relevant to those companies which have already attempted to develop their own ontology, but which, due to a shortage of internal specialist knowledge, are no longer able to develop it further or, for example, are unable to maintain it as a result of insufficient resources and/or financial means. In recent years, hundreds of thousands of often very expensive digital graveyards have emerged. The team of JANZZ.technology can advise you on your evaluations, and can provide specialist support and give you detailed recommendations as to which solution will make sense in which situations, and how such solutions can be best maintained and financed in the long term.
Contact the team of JANZZ.technology via email or via our contact form for your enquiries in the fields of data structuring, ontologies and semantic matching, whether for a non-binding offer for our consulting services or if you would like to receive further information about our products and already implemented solutions.